Friday 12 June 2020

Creative writing.😊😊😊

Hello there my friends.
2 weeks ago the whole of Te Waka Ako did a story or any type of writing, but before that we had to choose a picture of what we wanted to write about. I choose a picture of a girl and a wolf on a broken place and it kinda looks like they are of pancakes and the way that I did it was  a story , about a girl whose life became good. The story is called It Became Good. Here is my story. It was a narrative story. Link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d_j88lrhpBbOeZuFX9Vi5VZJYLGgYiK7xJ6o2xuUcxw/edit
Blog ya later

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Libby from owiraka school and I really like you constellation whale because it looks like it is swimming in the sky blog you latter 🐕

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.