Thursday 25 November 2021

Back at School!!!

 HI Bloggers

I started school on the 15 November l and it feels different.
When we went back to school we did art like mandalas and chalk art. Before we could draw it on the court we had to plan what design we were going to do for the mandalas. It also had to have something that represented us in the mandalas. I put kunais and the hidden leaf headband from the anime Naruto because I like anime and also some rugby balls on the around the out side.

Here is my mandalas 


And I also did a chalk art of the night and the day.
Here is a pic.






Blog ya later




2 comments:

  1. Awesome thought and colour in your work Daiki. I have a photo of your completed Mandala in the gallery folder named T4 Bubble Classes. Have a look in there to find it and add to your post. The night and day is very vibrant. you could also blog about all the wonderful origami butterflies you have created. Has the rain washed the chalk art away yet? See you at Friday's meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Morena Daiki. That’s an interesting statement saying that school feels different. I think so too. How does that make you feel? You have been careful to make your Mandala symmetrical. Well done. I love your chalk art also. Keep up your great work.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.